Mold-Tek offers both CRM specific packages and Cloud consulting solutions.
To truly optimize your sales program, you need to provide your salespeople with appropriate CRM tools. However, achieving maximum results requires more than simply implementing a CRM system. It also requires user adoption and aligning rewards & incentives to performance, among other key actions.
Mold-Tek offers both CRM specific packages and Cloud consulting solutions. Salesforce.com allows for powerful automation, making the processes you perform on a regular basis more streamlined.
Elements such as the status of a contact in the sales pipeline, contact reminders, and more industry-specific tasks can be customized and then, set to run your schedule. This new level of efficiency drives sales like never before, ensuring that everyone works at maximum efficiency through deviation reports and dashboards.
We specialize in all aspects of Salesforce.com: from lead collection, to high-level opportunity management, to providing the tools to manage sales, marketing, and customer service activities. We also tailor SF to your current system so that the applications can be seamlessly integrated into each user's daily workflow, for optimal performance.
Approvals and Workflow Tools help us create custom workflow rules and triggers based on any business event or elapsed time period. They can be easily modified as per our needs.
Healthcare in India is said to be on-par with that of most developed countries.
It has now become more important that hospitals not only provide the best-of-class service, but also develop the right engagement and brand positioning to connect doctors with patients.
Mold-Tek is revolutionizing Healthcare through salesforce.com
- Mold-Tek is one of the few cloud alliance partners of salesforce.com in India providing solutions to CARE group, Global Hospitals and many more through Salesforce.com's CLOUD solution.
- Salesforce.com integrates best with internal HIS systems and comes with extensive customization possibilities. (This is why salesforce.com is the #1 CRM in the world today).
The following are major advantages Salesforce.com can bring to Hospitals.
- Referral Management: Empower your sales team to drive more referrals to your facilities.
- Lead and Campaign Management: Administer targeted campaigns with measurable ROI.
- Corporate Sales: Develop a 360-degree view of your corporate clients. Offer customized package based on client needs.
- International Patient Management: Tap into the booming medical tourism wave with an end-2-end solution from managing enquires to fulfillment of service.
- Reporting with advanced analytics: Gain insights into referral trends, campaign effectiveness and competition strengths to make intelligent decisions on-the-fly.
The following are appropriate for hospitals of any size.
- Tour Plan management - Categorizing your physicians and leads into A, B, C categories and planning monthly visit/call schedules for sales team. Approvals by management and monitoring deviations from plan through reminders and alerts - This can be combined with GPS tracking to ensure sales team visits as per plan.
- Estimation Desk management - Seamlessly assign sales team with people who schedule procedures at your centers.
- Loyalty program Management - Improve your interaction with customers. Listen to what people are saying on social platforms. Tie loyal customers to discount offers, campaigns & health plans. Increase their interaction with sales team & generate auto feedback from every treatment/test.
Dealer Management & Tour Planning
Integrate OEMs/ manufacturers, sales team, dealer networks and end-customers
Keeping in tune with the market demands and evolution of best practices, Mold-Tek Technologies Limited decided to follow lean processes for high quality delivery and quick turnaround at minimal costs.
Through our customer Salesforce.com solution, you can smartly streamline distributor's entire operations, while providing the manufacturer a window into select areas of his distributor's operations and vice versa.
Moreover, as Salesforce DMS is delivered on Cloud, you can avail the entire suite of product over the Internet, which gives you the freedom to access information from any part of the globe at the click of a button. Besides, Cloud delivery model ensures minimal investment and quick go live, a boon for companies looking to reduce TCO.
Salesforce DMS can even act as an extended capability through real-time integration across core functions such as manufacturing, finance, sales. Through the power of our solution, you can combine this with sophisticated reporting and analytics to drive real-time LEAN manufacturing.
- Get a direct view into the performance of your dealers.Recruit, onboard, train, and support your indirect sales channels to increase dealer engagement.
- Deploy a fully branded dealercommunity, via Community cloud.Easily adopt and extend your dealer community to support specific dealer needs. Share business processes and data with dealer to better collaborate on deals.
- Seamlessly connect to dealerif he uses Salesforce. Connect, share, and update Salesforce data. Get stock information, daily demand datafrom distributor.
- Help sales and dealers to succeed from anywhere. Dealer can post questions and access critical infoand also register deals, update opportunities, or even request funding - all from any device.
Monitoring Sales Team
We believe in empowering the sales team in order to monitor them.Tour Plan helps Sales Representatives who are assigned Geography wise, Speciality wise and Route wise dealers to visit and follow up.
- Sales can access product catalogues, history of sales and account details like preferred products, offers, stock etc. from anywhere.
- Categorize all customers into A B C categories and set calendar for the entire month based on set frequencies of visiting.
- Identify important meetings and ask approval from manager in advance for accompanying him. Auto-generate mails every week updating schedules.
- Post approval, manager can monitor daily deviations and track sales team through GPS check-ins and compulsory fields in MOM.
Every detail has been carefully thought to plan manager's activities as well. He can see real time reports instead of meeting the team after a week. He can identify and reward top performers, collaborate with his team effectively.
How we deliver Success (AGILE)
1. Our team comes with a strong coding background
- 45 SF developers typically have 2 years in OOPS & Java-script with 3 years SF development. They are well versed with APEX, VF, Web Services
- 16 Mobile Developers have 2 years in .NET OR Java with at least 3 years on Native Android or iOS. They are trained in XAMARIN suite.
- Strong 15 member quality assurance team led by ISTQB certified functional specialists. We follow Test-Driven Development approach.
- Scrum is an agile process that allows us to focus on delivering the highest business value in the shortest time. Its main focus is flexibility.
- It allows us to rapidly and repeatedly inspect actual working software
- The business sets the priorities. Our teams self-manage to determine the best way to deliver the highest priority features.
- Periodically anyone can see real working software and decide to release it as is or continue to enhance for another iteration
Our Project Managers are SCRUM-Master certified & used to working on 2 week sprint cycles built with modular & incremental releases. We have a strong 15 member quality assurance team led by ISTQB certified functional specialists. All our developers undergo a minimum of 2 days SCRUM training to get in line with the intricacies of AGILE methodology.
Personnel : PO, SM & TMs
Time : 1-2 hours at the beginning of sprintAgenda:
- Item allocation to team members
- No person must overburdened
- Every person must be equally occupied during given task
Personnel : SM & TMs
Time : Daily 15 min meetingAgenda:
- List out tasks for the day for each team member- independent items per day
- Ensure that no resources are idle
- Take time commitment for each item of each member
- Review & document the prior fulfilled commitments and push forth the incomplete ones
- Resolve any dependencies/bottlenecks to enable smooth flow
Personnel : PO, SM & TMs
Time : Last day of sprint- 1-2 hoursAgenda:
- Review of items one by one
- Document "Actual time" next to "Estimated time" to analyze if timelines were met
- Identify typical impediments to process and learn to be more agile.
Continuous integration is a process achieved by meticulous planning and release control through tight development operations managers integrated within each product team and imbibing system-driven methods to drive execution. We make sure all stake holders are aware of progress and updates. COMPLETE transparency and real time updates ensure that our clients, managers and team are all up-to-date.
We use the following tools religiously to achieve continuous integration and perfect collaboration.
- Issue Tracking & Project Management - Jira and Basecamp
- Collaboration - Confluence, Gotomeeting & Slack
- Continuous Integration - GITHub, Bit Bucket, Bamboo
- Code Review - VisualStudioOnline
- Peer Review - Crucible
- Time tracking - Tick, Wrike
Tool Usage & execution process
- All work packages will be in the form of 2 week sprints
- Client-side PM will be the product owner
- Dynamic steering & planning [that is next sprint will be planned based on the output of pervious sprint]
- Peer review of code is a must & 2nd level by central QA
- Documentation and Unit test are part of sprint points
- JIRA tickets raised continually and not at the end
- Test data and test scenarios will be provided by Ops Management/Client
- Complete code release path reviewed as per sprint points
- Developers commit code EOD - everyday to a merge org
- Unit test scripts will run every night
- From Merge org, the code will be committed to staging area